Growing in a competitive and rapidly changing world is challenging for any business. As a function, digital marketing helps brands to respond quickly, expand into new markets, continuously improve their strategies and maximise reach at the best possible ROI. To unlock this potential, though, organisations need support from the right talent and team.
Through our consultancy services, we work with clients to independently assess third-party advertising agency pitches to ensure the best talent fit for their goals. We listen to learn what clients need, prepare briefs for agencies, assess proposals and make shortlist recommendations.
For clients establishing the in-house digital marketing function, we can assist with job descriptions, setting of KPIs and key deliverables, recruitment advertising and assessing of candidates. By hiring the right in-house team, an organisation accumulates its own unique learnings and expertise, positioning itself effectively to meet current and future needs head-on.
Let’s start our conversation today.
- In-house digital skill gap assessment and recommendations.
- In-house team recruitment.
- Training recommendations for in-house teams.
- Project management and ad-hoc consultancy.
- Preparation of digital marketing agency briefs.
- Digital marketing agency pitch assessment.
- Agency shortlist and selection.